During either a Login / Registration or Checkout process, you will be asked for basic registration information, such as a username and password.
You may also be asked to provide identification information to confirm your identity, which includes your first and last name.
Other personal information you provide to us may include, but are not limited to, address, phone, fax, email address, social security number, license number, date of birth, and certain financial information, as well as additional information about your business that will be provided to third-party sources of funding in connection with your applications for funding from those third-party sources, including certain financial information and other documents required by the third-party source of funding to complete an application.
When you browse our web site, you do so anonymously.
We may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our web site you visit and the amount of time spent there.
But we will not link your IP address to any personal information unless you have logged in to us. Like many other commercial web sites, Loangrip.com may use a standard technology called a cookie to collect information about how you use the site.
In using LoanGrip.com, you acknowledge to all our lawful basis – in the form of contractual obligation – for processing your data, as outlined in the Disclaimer Policy.
We may use your personal information, and information provided to us from our referral partners and Third-Party Sites for the following purposes:
- For a better user experience, making you not to enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver your requests for our Services, and respond to your other inquiries.
- offer you other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you
- To offer you better products, programs, blog contents and services that are relevant to you.
- To complete your transaction requests, and verify the existence and condition of your accounts.
- To rectify inaccurate application information, and assist you with your transactions.
- To notify you of future products and services, special offers and updated information from Provider.
- To provide feedback on a completed online survey.
- To participate in promotional offers.
- To request assistance or fill out support requests.
We never sell or rent your personal information.
Provider may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (e.g, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to (a) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (b) comply with legal processes served on the site or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Provider may share personal information about you in the following circumstances:
- If Provider is acquired by or merged with another company.
- With your consent, including to third-party credit reporting services and sites when we request a credit report on your behalf or to any potential third party source of funding to whom you instruct us to identify for you.
- With third parties to provide, improve, and maintain our services.
- To respond to claims if our content violates the rights of third parties.
- Provider uses (but is not limited to using) the following sub-processors in order to carry out business activities: GetResponse, OptinMonster, MailMunch, HelloBar, App.Subscribers, Stripe, PayPal, Namecheap, Alphabet Inc.
Your data may not be processed by all sub-processor listed above, and conversely may be processed by more than those listed, depending on the nature of services that you have engaged us for.
Any non-EU, non-US third parties with whom we share data are nations recognized as having adequate protection by the EU Commission. In the case of US third parties, they either all have Privacy Shield compliance or are working towards this status at the time of writing.
Provider takes reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information.
This includes the use of SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information.
Credit card numbers are only used when processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security.
We also make use of authentication procedures to help protect your personal information from theft, loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction.
Your personal information is never shared permission, except as stated herein. Provider stores data in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You acknowledge however that no system is perfectly secure, and you also have a significant role in protecting your information.
No one can see or edit your personal information without having access to your username and password, so do not share these sensitive information with others.
Our site is not setup to track, collect or distribute personal information.
We may generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as number of hits and visits to our site.
This information is used only for internal purposes and none of the statistics contain personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
We make use of various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device to help you personalize your online experience.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk or in device memory by a Web page server.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and are only read by web servers in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You are free to accept or decline cookies.
Although most Web browsers automatically accept these cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
You should note that in declining cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.
In addition to our privacy notice, LoanGrip.com may contain links to other sites and affiliate offers.
Please be noted that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy notice of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, complaints or a comment or a complaint about compliance with this privacy notice you may contact us.
If you’re not happy with how your data is being processed, please contact your local relevant supervisory authority.